Set to be an ISE 2015 show highlight, the Future solutions for productive and effective team collaboration – delivered now panel session be held in the Unified Communications Theatre, on Wednesday, 11 February, Hall 9.A140 between 16:00 – 17:00. The free to attend session will be chaired by industry specialist, Tim Albright, CTS at Innovad, Innovations & Design and hosted by Kramer Electronics.
Examining how teams collaborate using technology, the panel will look at present market challenges, the future and business opportunities for ProAV integrators and IT professionals, as seen by this team of passionate experts:
- Dr. Dinesh Tripathi, PhD, Chief VIA Architect & Visionary, Kramer
- Jan Willem Brands, VP & GM Collaboration Division, Barco
- Paul Krizan, Senior Product Manager, AMX by HARMAN
- Patrick Stewart−Blacker, Director of Unified Communications EMEA, Crestron
- Clint Hoffman, VP of Marketing, Kramer USA
Tim Albright enthuses: “The event is aimed at all ISE show visitors, with a specific interest in better team collaboration and unified approach to communications. It will look at what is available today and where it is going. Expect to be enthralled, surprised, challenged, intrigued and to have some fun too!”
The panel discussion will incorporate social media feeds and spectacular visuals.
Interested parties are encouraged to arrive early as space is limited.