Manage Your AV Network from a Single Web-Based InterfaceKramer Network is a software-based AV over IP enterprise management solution that gives IT system administrators complete centralized or distributed control of IP streams, room environments and any AV device from any single point on the network. The solution is easy to setup and use. It's the ultimate AV management tool for IT administrators!
How It Works
Manage any AV Device. Any Signal. Over any Distance.
From simple meeting rooms to complex large-scale deployments
Route. Manage. Control.
Manage ALL AV Devices from a Single-point Web-based Interface
- Use any laptop, PC, or mobile device to access the system
- Remotely configure, update, and manage all your devices – legacy and new
- Access a user-friendly, web-based interface from any single point in the network
- Reduce overall costs by performing remote maintenance
Route any Type of Audio and Video Signal
Easily switch any number of audio or video sources to any number of destinations over an IP-based AV network. Kramer Network scales to hundreds of devices and can support high quality audio and video streaming over IP without configuring the IP network.
Control Anything from Anywhere over IP
- Control any device such as lights, displays or AV system in any room over an IP-based network
- Supports millions of devices with a comprehensive library of 3rd-party smart device drivers
Features & Benefits
Kramer Network provides IT Managers and System Admins easy management and control of the entire Kramer AV and IP product range, legacy AV, Dante™, and any other AV/IP device. The solution is installed on standard, enterprise, virtual, or cloud servers.
IT ManagersOperate, maintain, and manage your AV network from anywhere on a single interface
System AdminsControl all IP streams, room elements and AV devices with a single click
Designed with IT, for IT
- Easy access, easy use, anywhere around the world
- Automatic device detection reduces configuration time
- Enhanced security with intuitive user-access management
- System status identifiable at a glance, at every level
- Remote maintenance with no need for on-site visits
- Control a virtually unlimited number of devices
- Software-based solution for standard or virtual IT servers
- Scalable to any size installation, any number of devices
- Remote connections between inputs and outputs on a physical matrix
- Remote updates for device firmware with the click of a button
- Reports with device activity logs, user status and user activity administrative logs
- Easy search filters, e.g., Device Name, User Name and Device Activities