Kramer Academy’s prestigious online certification program is here to help you boost your career to the next level. Becoming certified by Kramer, a leading innovator in the Pro AV industry, escalates your professional growth and ensures that you provide top quality service to your customers.
Get certified by Kramer today and become an authority on Pro AV!
Get access to our ever-growing collection of exclusive Pro AV courses, webinars and other training material and become a true Pro AV professional!
Log in or register below and request full access to Kramer Academy today.
Log in register
VIA Sales Associate
This course is intended for Kramer channel partners and includes everything they need to know in order to sell Kramer VIA wireless presentation and collaboration products.
What's in it for you:
- Learn the basics of wireless presentation and collaboration tools
- Understand how to identify the relevant VIA products for a customer
- Learn the difference between collaboration and presentation
- Get acquainted with the unique features of VIA products
- Learn how to describe the primary benefits of VIA for IT managers and end users
- Master VIA’s Unique features for end users
- This course credits you with 0.5 AVIXA Renewal Unit (RU)
CTS Renewal Units: 0.5 RU (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I)
Duration: 1 Hour
Target audience: ProAV integrators, IT professionals, AV consultants, and end users who wish to improve their understanding of the Kramer VIA wireless presentation and collaboration offering.
This course covers all the essential knowledge about VIA wireless presentation and collaboration devices required for a flawless VIA installation. The course also helps you obtain a clear understanding of the many VIA features, configuration options, and what to consider when installing VIA devices.
What's in it for you:
- Learn why to use VIA
- Understand all the VIA configuration options
- Learn both basic and advanced VIA features
- Learn how to use VIA Site Management (VSM) to configure your VIA products
- Gain troubleshooting insights to prevent potential installation delays
- This course credits you with 1 AVIXA Renewal Unit (RU)
CTS Renewal Units: 1 RU's (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I)
Duration: 2 Hours
VIA dealers, distributors and sales engineers, Pro AV installers, technicians and integrators who deploy and support VIA systems, IT professionals and advanced users who operate VIA systems.